6.18.2012

There she's standing in a field of lights...

I have exams to study for. So naturally, instead of hitting the books I thought I'd hit up the blog :) But before you point any fingers (procrastinator? I don't know what you're talking about) Understand that you benefit from this! So keep the judgment to yourself..

Greetings from Electric Daisy Carnival!


7 Songs I'm Obsessed With
The Joy Formidable - Heavy Abacus [Qulinez RMX]


Joe Brunning - Now Let Me See You Work <- a favorite of Carl Cox!


Markus Binapfl - Wild Side


Dirty South & Alesso - City of Dreams


And if you haven't already heard the track of the summer:
Deniz Koyu - Bong



Miami readers: GOOD NEWS!
You can check out Alesso & Deniz Koyu live 6/29 at Dayglow Miami!! Shek it out mengg, this party goes hard in the paint.


Also coming out of Miami, we've got some local gold ♥
Who is Ready 2 Shotgun (SK1TTy Bootleg)


Young, Wild & Free (Crespo Hells Bells Bootleg) - Wiz Khalifa vs Albin Myers

And to cool off from this all this fire, a chill mix. Something to come down to, if you will. From one of the most talented DJs I know, we present..
A Love Story About Trees