7.14.2011

No pimps or hoes, its time for rock 'n roll...


So once again readers, please excuse my hiatus. Since moving to Miami I've fully emerged myself in a house music fairytale. The weeks have flown by in a crazy blur of amazing shows and amazing people. I'm pretty sure my heart now beats at 128 BPM.

me w/ Dada Life 

me w/ Sidney Samson

shoutout to Laidback Luke, Benny Benassi, Afrojack, GTA, Bingo Players, Bart B More, Alex Kenji, Oscar G and the rest of the DJs ive seen this summer. you guys all killed it :)
 Anywayz, the moment you've all been waiting for:

Snoop Dogg - Sweat [Damian Ngo RMX]


Laidback Luke - Natural Disaster



Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxobeat [Gabry Ponte RMX]


Hardwell - The World


CSS - Hits Me Like a Rock [Dillon Francis RMX]


Afrojack - Selecta [Beatwalker RMX] *a little dubbier than my usual choices but you'll enjoy.*


Katy Perry - Last Friday Night [Laidback Luke]

on a similar note...
Laidback Luke vs Kid Cudi - Good Night [K Schloss edit]


David Guetta ft Taio Cruz - Little Bad Girl [Fedde Le Grand RMX]


David Guetta & Taio Cruz vs Calvin Harris - Little Bad Girl [Promise Land Edit] *credits to Eder


Afrojack - Bangduck [Moguai RMX]




post coming soon: The New Top 3 (Bassjackers, Quintino, Alesso)