6.19.2011

This shit aint sesamestreet...

Hellur readers! Happy fathers day! (special shout out to all the single mothers out there too)

So my laptop has been on the fritz lately, I apologize for my lack of posts. Thank god for Napalm and P.Negra though, keepin the blog runnin. Big ups to Napalm on that minimal post, that Minimal Happiness track is tooo raw.

Today readers i'm going to share one of my best kept secrets :)

I introduce: RBK

Born and raised in sunny Miami, FL, RBK now graces Tallahassee with his insane turntable skills. His appreciation for all genres is parallel to none in this city, I find it simply amazing. check out his newest EDM mix:

DjRBK - Nice Guys Finish Last (N.G.F.L.) by TheDjRBK
  
"A flavorful crock pot of progressive/electro anthems packed into 51 minutes of swagger and bliss. This mix is to be played as loudly as possible, preferably effectuating a proper disturbance." 


and for you Tallahassee readers, I am pleased to announce that RBK will be effectuating a properly debaucherous disturbance starting June 25th. Joined by Taylor Shockley and Mark Starr, the trio will be spinning nothing but EDM, every Saturday at Floyds. Expect some electro, progressive, tech house.. hell, even expect some moombahton ;)

see ya there kids!