5.06.2011

say hi to every hater, take a picture screen saver



Feliz Seis de Mayo!

Your probably thinking "Silly KC Love, its CINCO de Mayo!" but no readers! Seis de Mayo is also a holiday. Its a tradition every year that involves sitting in my bed all day, nursing a hangover, and hating myself for going so hard on Cinco de Mayo. Sound familiar? I bet it does you little party animal. But hey, I'm not judging...

Alright so tomorrow I'm moving down to Miami for the summer. So you would think I'd be spending the day packing and such, right?

Nope. Not me. [See above statement about it being Seis de Mayo]

Packing is seriously the most tedious of tasks. I never thought I'd say this, but I'd rather be studying. ANYTHING. And you'd think I'd be used to this, since I've moved like 15 times in my life. But no, it's just as shitty every time... So to distract me im gunna share with y'all some of the gems pumping from my speaker:

Kurd Maverick - Warum Nisht!


Laidback Luke - Mortal Comeback


Robyn - Call Your Girlfriend [Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix Dub]


Britney Spears Vs Thomas Gold - Agora Against Me [Omar Andino Bootleg]


Avicii vs. Kings Of Leon - Abow vs. Sex On Fire [Avicii Bootleg]


Tom Hangs ft Shermanology - Blessed [Avicii Edit]


Blatta & Inesha - Basso Grasso [Mightyfools RMX]


not very new but:
Laidback Luke & Steve Aoki - Turbulence [Sidney Samson RMX]