5.14.2011

Freak Show


So I'm back from my little unannounced hiatus to bring you my latest finds. First off is Pleasurekraft's Sideshow remixes. Who knew creepy carnival-inspired tech house could be so damn funky?! Here are his Green Velvet remixes:

Harmageddon (Pleasurekraft's Sideshow Remix) - Green Velvet
[New and ever-so-funktional link]

So this is the song where I tell my VJ to start playing some clips from Mars Attacks...

La La Land (Pleasurekraft's Sideshow Remix) - Green Velvet


Us here at House of Love love a lot of things. Like Moombahton and taking pictures with Brodinski. But one of our latest obsessions goes by the name of the Gesaffelstein. I've mentioned him before, but this prolific underground producer keeps putting out these dark, funky electro tracks and we just cannot get enough. Here's one of his latest remixes, All You Need is Techno:

All You Need is Techno (Gesaffelstein Remix) - Amaud Rebotini