9.14.2010

Girl you can't dance


Well i'm back from Hibernation, had to get myself situated in my new home in Tally with KC Love 5 min away from my house :]


Heres the deal I found this guy from england named Example and hes fire( well i think he is, you guys tell me). He's been out since '04 and has some funky sounds with some even funkier remixes.


Example- Watch the sun come up


Example- Watch the sun come up(Devil's Gun Zeitgeist Remix)
LOVE THIS REMIX

Example- Kickstarts

Example- Kickstarts(Afrojack remix)
Can Afrojack do wrong?

Example- Kickstrats(Bar9 remix)
Im not a Dub fan but this song really does it to me plus the vid is good too.


Don Diablo feat. Example- Hooligans
HEY YOU!! Do you like this song, cause i FUCKING love this song

Example- Girl can't dance(Don Diablo's remix)