12.19.2011

My Name is Napalm...



And I'm Back!

Man, what have I been doing all this time away? Well, other than scoring my first few DJ gigs, hangin' out with Nadastrom and the Mothership crew, and driving around town with Treasure Fingers n' Klever, I've just been eating shit.

And I feel guilty.


So I'm gonna make it up to you I'm gonna give you the beautiful gift of music, in the form of a free EP from some very close friends of mine: Nadastrom. Please enjoy responsibly.






If you want a good idea of where to start, my favorites from this collection are "Dusted" and "i!!"
I haven't heard anything like Dusted and I'm not afraid to tell the world. I also recommend you check out "i!!" 's music video. It has some sick footage of Dave and Matt during their South American journey.


Next is Russian artist Nina Kraviz (pictured above). I heard this track on Tiga's BBC 6 Mix, and I freaked. It's got a deep Claude VonStroke vibe with killer MIA-type vocals (think Bamboo Banga).


And for those of you who don't know what's up, here's a link to Tiga's BBC Radio 6 Mix. It's as funky as Moombah is sexy. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b018grbz


Shoutout to Mike Eder for saving my life at the Skrillex show. Teamwork!