4.03.2011

its time for the percolator.

Me, Benny Benassi, A-Trak, Liette
So basically Miami Music Week 2011 was the best week of my life. I met countless DJs and had a blast at parties all across the city. From the sands of South Beach at Swedish House Mafia's Masquerade Motel, to the grimey dancefloors of Downtown for Mad Decent's Moombahton party, I was hit with so many amazing tracks I could barely contain myself. The record numbers in Miami this year truly amazed me, EDM is truly taking over! And so now kids, i present to you
My Top 5 Tracks From Miami Music Week:


Green Velvet - Flash [Nicky Romero Rmx]


Calvin Harris - Awooga


Dillon Francis - Masta Blasta
*this is a radio rip but once i find a better version i'll put it up*


Simon De Jano - Kong Fusion


Angger Dimas - Are You Ready [Mahara Utara Rmx] <- moombahton went SO HARD all week!

Favorite Performance of the Weekend: Steve Angello at the Size Matters/Beatport Beach Party @ the Gansevoort South Beach


Me, DJ Mehdi, & P.NEGRA